A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Spa Day









I was jealous the other day listening to Mommy and Auntie SHeralyn talk about their spa day, then I realized I get a spa day every other day! It starts out with a realaxing soak in warm water to relax me and clean me up, then I get a nice warm wrap to steam dry in. Next comes the baby moisturizing massage. I LOVE the massage. Mommy works all the knots out of my shoulders from my hard day of working on rolling over and attempting to scoot. Next I relax in my spa robe and slippers while my gourmet meal of organic rice cereal and prosobee smoothie is prepared to order! Yummy! ( smells gross but tastes ok.) Then I enjoy a long conversation with my blanket and the shadows and drift into sleepy land!

4 comments:

sheralyn said...

Since you're so well versed in spa days, you should come with us in a few weeks to the real deal! :)

Susan said...

Such a glowing complexion! Do tell me... do you get mud facials or what????

You are just growing up so fast, I won't even get to see you before you're walking and talking!

Love,
Aunt Susie

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful! I can't wait till Christmas to see you AND your mommy. Hope you are having a good Thanksgiving...... guess there will be no turkey for you, maybe some sweet potatoes?

Love you!
Gramma

Unknown said...

you must get very tired of eating!

Always falling asleep at the table!