A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Big Girl Room



I slept for the first time all night in my big girl room! As an extra bonus I learned how to put my own plug back in when I woke up early this morning, then I slept in until 10 am! I had a big day yesterday playing with all my friends at school and then coming home and playing on the drums with Daddy and rocking on my new rocking octopus!

3 comments:

sheralyn said...

You are SO big! I miss you already!! xoxoxo

Destiny's Summer before high school said...

aww you are soooo adorable!:)
i <3 u and miss u!!

love your favorite cuz
destiny

Unknown said...

you look like you have grown since you were here at Christmas! Can't wait to see you next week and see you ride in your new wagon with your sippy cup holders and how you can ride on your octopus!