A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I found the car of my dreams!




I found the car I want Daddy to buy me for my 16th birthday.( Mommy said I will get to borrow the Pilot periodically but she won't buy me one) It was a beautiful blue BMW 1 series, Afforablly priced at $29K!I think I looked perfect in it, Don't you? The seatbelt was still a little big and went straight across my nose, but hopefully I won't be 2 feet tall forever! The other car I liked was the mini- cooper, it had the perfect back area for me to put all my toys out and play!
Daddy said that maybe by the time I was 16 he might be able to afford to buy me this years model of my favorite car!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute in those cars. Better tell Daddy to start saving now!!!!!

sheralyn said...

Since you can't drive yet, you think your daddy will buy it for me? I'll take you for lots of rides! :) :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You are getting so big! Uncle Ivan will be sad though that you did not try out a Volvo or Mercedes. :)