A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I live to walk!

I waited for everyone to leave then I really started to walk. Mrs Toke even tries to hide me walking at school so that they don't move me up to the Toddler room. She says she would miss me if I go!

3 comments:

sheralyn said...

you're so big! i can't believe you're walking! now you can get into EVERYTHING!!!!

Susan said...

YAY~~~!!!!!

Susan said...

Oh... and I meant to tell your mom and dad - Why don't you get that child some TOYS! She's going to be mentally stunted with no stimulation! hahaha

I love her little Pebble's ponytail! I can't believe how big she is getting, everytime a new post comes online, I am amazed at how much more she does!

((((((hugs from Aunt Susie)))))))) <3