A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Thursday, February 11, 2010








My first snow was freakin' awesome! We had a nice blanket when we woke up in the morning and it continued to fall, in great big flakes, all day. After Daddy picked me up from school we met Mommy at home and they put all kinds of miss matched clothes to keep me covered up and let me run around in the front yard. I ate some and threw some and watched Daddy make a snowman! We run around and took pictures of all the cool stuff in the yard! THe best part is that Daddy is going to let me sleep in tomorrow until the ice melts! I am sooo excited! I love this white stuff!

3 comments:

sheralyn said...

my favorite part is the socks on the hands ;)

Gabi said...

loved your blog!!He is very cute!***do not look at the way I write because I'm from Brazil and I can not speak English very well.
xoxoxoxo(kisses)<:OD

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Safe order replica Louis Vuitton Damier Handbag great seller, easy to work with, great communcation..