A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!





When I woke up this morning there was several baskets full of stuff for us on the kitchen table! Mommy said that the Easter Bunny came and filled the baskets for us! I can not figure out the little bunnies in the neighborhood figured out how to get into the house, past the puppies and fill baskets without being heard or chased! I'm glad they did though! I had al kinds of stuff in mine, Mommy wouldn't let me peruse the loot until we got home from church though. Church was packed with lots of little kids my age! Hopefully they will be better behaved for school! They were a noisy lot! After church a basket crashing, Mommy put me on the floor to look for little colored eggs. Man were those bunnies busy alst night! They even filled the eggs with my puffy treats that I could eat right out of the egg. I was so busy that everyone took a nap with me after I found them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl! And looks like the Easter Bunny was good to you! I am so glad you had a good Easter. I can't wait to see you this week!