A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In The Navy!


I had a great time in Arizona last weekend with all of my family! I got to play with both sets of grandparents, my Aunt Sheralyn and Uncle Charlie (he does like me even if he says he doesn't), Sue and Jill, Peter and Jane, and Rachel. Wow it was such a busy weekend with everyone wanting to see Mommy and I. We even played a little Piano and got most of my birthday cards made! I was such a good baby on the airplane that everyone around us made it a point to tell Mommy. (It helped that the kids we were sitting next to were not so quiet!) Mommy and I played pattycake, looked out the window, read books and napped to help pass the time!

No comments: