A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My new school



Today was my first day of school, so exciting. I am in classroom F and my teachers name is Miss Tamika. I have 8 classmates that I got to play with today. Daddy dropped me off on his way to work this morning and then Mommy picked me up in the afternoon and met my new friend Matt and Ava. Ava told Mommy all kinds of stories while she was feeding me and Matt was too busy tring to free his friend from his high chair when his teacher was picking up his bib! So much to look at and play with. They even have a bouncy seat just like mine! I felt right at home. The director came in and told Mommy that we had our monthly fire drill today and that I slept right through it!
After school Mommy took me and got my 3 month pictures taken. She will give everyone the website to scheck them out when they get posted. I laughed and smiled and had a great time with the uy holding the flashy thing!

2 comments:

sheralyn said...

I wish I lived in Texas so I could watch you instead of Miss Tamika...no fair :(

Anonymous said...

me too!!!!!!!!