A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, September 22, 2008

I can see!




Mommy took me to the eye doctor today! They put a ton of drops into my eyes and maybe I am imagining things but afterward it really hurt when it was sunny and everything was kind of blurry. The mean doctor tried to pry my eyes open and shine a bright light in my eyes, oweeee. Mommy and her doctor friend from work just laughed at me when I complained, not nice! After the tests and the Dr told me I was fine and did not need to come back, I went up to see some of Mommy's friends and got lots of love to make up for the other people. I got to see some of the nice people that I have heard so much about. They all told me that I should have fun with Daddy this weekend while they stole my Mommy away to Albuqerque this weekend for a conference!
The pictures I had taken last week are now available to see if anyone wants to see them:
www.smilesbywire.com
Name: Colleen Hadden
Access code: LTPP0442105218JCP

Hope everyone enjoys them!

4 comments:

sheralyn said...

You are so stinking cute, I can hardly stand it! :) Love ya!

David and Suzanne Phillips said...

Your pictures are great! You were born to be in front of the camera!

sheralyn said...

I heard you're sick :( FEEL BETTER! And I'll see you the first week in December (thanks to your daddy!!!) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see your new pictures! We are missing you sooooooo much and your mommy and daddy and uncle jonny. I hope that you are all better really soon. Love you!