A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

North Carolina





Wow what a crazy couple of days. Mommy and I flew to North Carolina to see my Uncle Pat, Aunt Paula and cousin Talia. My cousin loved on me the whole time and made she that she had every chance to take care of me that she could. She helped me eat and played with me and helped change my diaper! When she would come home from school I was the first person she came to find! Uncle Pat was a ton of fun and I talked to him non stop anytime I was awake. I told him every story that I could think of! And Aunt Paula danced with me! We watched the VMA's and danced to all the music! Sunday we watched football all day and I got some more lovin' from their friend Dewey and Paula's Mom and step-dad! The only strange thing was this furry kind of animal that kept swatting at me with his paw! (Raja the kitten. I even got my own bed that moved around the house with me, Mom kept calling it my laundry basket, what ever that is!

No comments: