A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, May 18, 2009

I almost forgot to tell you!!


You remember my friend Abby that was out a few weeks ago? Well, I forgot to tell you about our zoo trip. It was so fun. We saw lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Well, maybe not bears but we did see lions and tigers and monkeys! There was also an underwater exhibit with turtles and sharks and stuff. Dad says when I get old enough, I will get to go scuba diving with him! Sounds like fun! At the end of the day, I got to ride this wagon thingy that moved back and forth. It was pretty cool!

No comments: