A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Friend Abby





My friend Abby came to visit this weekend from Arizona. We had a blast and Mommy and Daddy had a blast with her Mommy and Daddy! Friday we drove all over the city showing Abby everything from Dealy Plaza to Neiman Marcus. On Saturday we went out for lunch then Mommy and Abbys Mommy left us with Daddy and Abbys Daddy to go to the mall (birthday presents for me?) and see a silly movie! Then they came home and put us to bed. Today we went to the Fort Worth Zoo! So much fun! I waved to all the kitties and watched all the animals! They were all very playful and wonderful!

2 comments:

sheralyn said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so jealous

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is more engrossed, the daddy or the babies!