A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Friday, May 29, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!


I went to my first Texas Rangers game this week! There was so much to watch and listen to! Tuesdays game had a 2.5 hour rain delay so I got to listen to Uncle T and Uncle Ryan quiz each other on sports questions and watch everyone stuff their mouths with as much food as they could! The rain was unbelievable, we couldn't even see the other side of the field. Uncle Keith grumbled something about it raining every time he comes to see the Yankees play. Maybe it is Gods way of telling him that we don't like those mean ol' Yankees down here in Texas!

No comments: