A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Park


We had a great time at the park on Sunday. Daddy took pictures for his photography class and I walked around the park and played on the playground! I got to learn about the history of Murphy and Mommy and Daddy let me slide down the slide by myself!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dear Emily,
I can't wait for you and your mommy and daddy to come visit Raleigh! We have a cool park near our house called "All Children's Park" that I think you will like. There's also a neat museum near by that you can play inside a big bubble that you make yourself, play with water and other stuff... then you can go outside and play music on a big wind chime, then go see some beautiful butterflies in a big glass building. They will even land on you sometimes, if you have on bright colors!

sheralyn said...

i wanna play in that park, aunt susie!