A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, October 12, 2009

A weally tired little wingnut!

Ok Miss Andy. I love you lots and I appreciate the deliciously wholesome yet economically friendly treats you give me every week, but seriously, if you choose to move to the new store in south nowhere, you would miss me a lot! Who would give you an excuse to ditch work and walk around in circles without looking like a ding dong? Who would sing to you and dance with you? And of course who would throw their mac and cheese at you? Because when I say you live in south no where, I AM NOT JOKING! 50 minutes and 4 freeways later, 2 stops to find the pacifier, 1 Mom freak out cause I am screaming, it is raining and the windows have fogged up so much that Mommy can't see through them, and 2 puppies about to explode cause they haven't been outside since 6:30 this am, later, we finally made it home!

No comments: