A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Miss You Daddy!


Mommy has found a new obsession! Bye-bye Twilight, Hello Anne of Green Gables! We were watching the movies today and Mommy was reciting the story, word for word, just like daddy does for everything! The only time I have seen Mommy do that was the 12 and 13 time whe made me watch Twilight!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

i'd make that face too if i had to watch anne of green gables ;)