A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, October 6, 2008

Germs, Germs everywhere!





Did Mommy bring the hospital home with her? She is sick, Daddy is sick, Uncle Jonny is sick, and I have the sniffles! She has been back to work all of 3 weeks and I already don't want her to go back! She keeps saying that the kids at work aren't contagious sick but I don't buy it! Where did we all get it? She was at home today which usually means we play and play and play but today she just kept running back and forth to the bathroom and left me to play by myself:( She did tell me that my smile made her day!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

Look how big you've gotten! Your smile made my day too :) Hopefully everyone feels better soon :( Love you all!!