A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!




Yeah, Mommy let me play! Then she threw me in the shower! She was busy doing laundry, packing, getting me ready for school tomorrow and packing her lunch for work, reading the mail and updating the blog, so I had my dinner all to myself! I'm just not sure shere the spoonful of cereal was coming from that I actually ate!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

it IS fun to play with your food! (and you look so cute doing it!!) be a good girl on the LONG car ride with your daddy :) see you soon!!