A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa is a good man!





I got lots of cool stuff for Christmas! I got a talking doggie from my aunt and uncle, a red wagon from Grandma and Grandpa M and a rocking octopus from Grandma and Grandpa H, lots of clothes and books from Pat and Paula and Brian and Traci, A Tigger pillow and blacket from Jonny, and many toys from Lilly and Abby and Helen! Mommy and Daddy got me instruments so I can play Rock Band with them, and Mommy got me my first T-ball and bat! Watch out Bella and Biscuit!

No comments: