A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My new friends!





I want to send a shout out to my new friends! Melon(Helen) belongs to Vance and Jill, Mommy and Daddy's hardest recruits to Project Relocation. Lilly belongs to Matt and Clemy, she lives in Swizerland and squeaks in French and English! Abby belongs to Ivan and Katie, also heavily recruited to Project Relocation, and we think she looks just like her Mommy! (huh?) It was fun to see them all, I enjoyed patting baby Abby the most.

No comments: