A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yummy!


Wow what a day! Today I saw my first snow! Mommy and I ran errands ( no rest when christmas is a week away!) and we were running in and out of places 'cause white stuff was blowing at us! My kept commenting on the road being slippery too! I had to go to my 6 month Dr appt to find out how big I am and my rules for the next 3 months! HE told me I was so big and strong ( and cute too!) I weigh 17 lbs (80%) and I'm 25.5 inches long (50%). He told me I could I could start on stage 2 foods and juice in a sippy cup. He told me I could start gnawing on crackers too! I took to big of a bite the first time a choked myself! Thank goodness mommy is a nurse and knows what to do. She shoved her finger in my mouth then she smacked me on the back really hard! It really hurt! I got over it quickly and went back to rolling around on the floor!

1 comment:

David and Suzanne Phillips said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up!