A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bailey




Mommy drove me 3 hours to Austin Texas to play with my new friend Bailey! We had soooo much fun! We played on her gym mat and looked in the mirror and kicked the rattles for a while. After our afternoon nap we sat on the couch and in her Bumpo and played copy cat for a little bit then talked all the way through dinner while Mommy and Baileys Mom and Dad caught up on boring adult stuff! We even played with Baileys older brother Collin for a little bit!

1 comment:

Christin said...

They're so cute! Come back and play anytime!