A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scuba Rocks!




I went on my first scuba trip today! It was such a blast! (and I got all kinds of lovin'!) All these people dressed up in these funny looking and smelling outfits and went into the water and sunk, only to reappear 20 minutes later all soaky wet. Then Daddy and Uncle T would come over and drip cold water on me. It felt soooo good! After the 2nd time they disappeared into the water Daddy took me for a dunk cause it was super hot then I took a nap so Mommy could read her book!

No comments: