A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Hadden, Maddox, Spivey and Kaprolet family


Today was my first day in Florida! Soooo exciting and so many new people to play with me! I met so many new family members that just loved on me all day. Auntie Sheralyn stole me away so Mommy could love on me! I met Uncle David and Aunt Trish (who are watching my sisters Bella and Biscuit), Grandaddy Hadden, Grandmommy Hadden came back to play with me, I met great Grandmomma and Great BumBum, Uncle David and Aunt Tracy, Uncle Tag and Aunt Kellea and my cousins Daniel, Micheal and Katie Grace. There is so much activity with all these people around, people coming and going tickling me and making funny noises. Mommy is watching the olympics and tries not to hover while everyone else get s Emmy lovin' time!

No comments: