A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, August 11, 2008

My 1st day on the beach





I want to see a shout out to Grandpa McLaughlin for his birthday! I celebrated for by taking a big Huge nap this afternoon while Mommy and Daddy went fishing! When they got back and woke up from their nap they took me to the beach for the first time! I love the sand, even though Mommy and Auntie Sheralyn tried to bury me under it! I had a good time sneeking my foot out and wiggling my toes to get the sand off! Then Daddy took me in the ocea to clean all the sand off and I got splahed in the face by gross salty water. I was done and was ready to go back to the condo! Mommy and Sheralyn gave me another bath. ( I thought mommy was snap happy with the little flashy thing, my family here loves it too!) Tomorrow I heard rumors of playing in the mushroom fountain down at the pool. Huuuummmmm, should be interesting!

No comments: