A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm sooooo big!



I went to see my doctor yesterday and he said I look great and that I was very wiggly. My weight was 11 pounds 13 oz. and I am 22 inches long. I went from tall and skinny to short and round. I am in the 60% for weight and 45% for height:( Oh well maybe basketball isn't my sport after all! After he played with me the nurse came in and gave me 5 shots! Can you believe it? Soooo mean, and believe me I have been complaining to anyone that would listen ever since. I complained long distance to Uncle Pat yesterday and today, I called Daddy at work, Grandmommy called and I complained to her, Mommy's friends from work listened to me this morning!
I am learning to do all kinds of new things! I can smile a lot more now and I am grabbing my rattle and will shake it a few times. I like to watch bright colored stuff for a little bit. Although the last couple of days I have not been interested. Ok, all together now; Awwwww poor baby!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

I cannot believe you are over 11 lbs! I miss you so much already :( My poor monkey!! Hang in there...not all nurses are THAT mean :)