A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, October 13, 2008

Daddy, my jungle gym




Wow it is kind of crazy around here! So much to do and so little time! I am trying so hard to learn to roll over, and trying my hardest to keep it a secret. Mommy caught me 2 times! One time she actually saw me and the other time she turned around and when she turned back I was on my back! I want more practice to perfect my technique before she gets it on film.
I have decided that Daddy makes a darn good jungle gym! We play super baby until his arms shake! And I absolutely adore upside down baby! I giggle and then I send drool bombers on Daddy's head! It is so much fun to watch his face as e gets hit!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

Ooh fun! I love how your onesie is soaked with slobber :)