A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I don't know how I feel about the mushy stuff!




Mommy starte me on oatmeal this week and I'm not quite sure how I like it. I do best if my tummy is full before we try it or I just cry and cry. When I am jungary I want to eat, not play with mushy stuff that smell like formula! Once I get the hang of it I don't mind but it is so hard to keep my hands and my bib out of my mouth when it is open. Mommy always has to remind me that I can't eat and suck on other things at the same time!
When we were at Pluckers last week I figured out how to be like Daddy and Uncle T. I wiggle my little arm into the handle of the big cup and hold on! Someday when I can lift the glass and drink like a big person, Mommy and Daddy are not going to think its so cute then!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

Mmmmm! Looks delicious!