A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If there is a Great Pumpkin, I didn't see it!




Yesterday Mommy took me to the pumpkin patch to look for good carving pumpkins for Holloween. She told me the story of the Great Pumpkin on our way there. If he showed up I didn't see him and Mommy even woke me up from my nap to look too! I did get my first wagon ride while we were looking though. I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to do and tried to eat it on several occasions. I had just started to get the hang of it and then it was time to go! Maybe for Christmas Daddy will get me my own wagon! After the pumpkin patch we went home so I could eat some more oatmeal. I am starting to like it a little bit more and actually swallow some of it now!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

You look so cute in your Halloween clothes! I can't wait to see your costume :)