A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm HOW old?



I am now 4 months old. I went to see the nice Dr on Friday. I weigh 14 lbs and 4 oz and I am 2 feet tall! Mommy and Daddy and I celebrated by going to the Texas State Fair! We watched piggy races (I did not like all the cheering) and we tried fried cookie dough, and spent lots of time in the petting zoo with all these cool looking animals! Daddy enjoyed this part the best! Then I took a nap as Mommy and Daddy wondered around looking at the cars and stuff! I have been working very hard at rolling over (still only when no one is looking) and sitting up with little help! I tried my first bites of Oatmeal on Sunday too! NOt so sure how I feel about that. Mommy said it would probably taste better with formula instead of water but we will see!

2 comments:

sheralyn said...

Ok so that is the greatest picture ever of Emily looking at the giraffe. HILARIOUS!

Christin said...

Amazing how fast they grow! Bailey says Hi!