A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy, Busy



Today we were busy! We woke up and Mommy and I worked on announcements then Daddy had a craving for Mexican food so we went to the nearby place and ate. Then we put up the border in my room and then went to help Uncle Jonny move. After that we took Uncle Jonny to his favorite place; Red Robin! I am exhausted and will hopefully sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Miss Emily really does get out and about- she has a better social life than I do! You can definitely tell she is a "Hadden" baby! Love the pictures, so keep them coming. Best to all-
Sue

nichole.cook said...

hello hadden family! kate shared the link! her page is super cute! im glad that everyone is doing well!!!!!! i totally agree with the last comment. she gets out way more then me! totally a better social life

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you in person! August seems so far away! Bumbum and I really enjoy your little accounts of your day. Sooooo proud to have such a pretty and smart FIRST GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER.! Oh, sure we have other granddaughters and they are pretty grand but you are the first to have great in front! We got your picture and announcement yesterday. Of course, I have shown it to everyone and forward your Growing Up Emily to special friends .Everyone says you are so pretty and smart to write your daily routine! HUGS AND KISSES from Grandmama Spivey!