A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, June 23, 2008

My First Week birthday!


Ok, so I am pushing it a little bit! We did celebrate the day by going and seeing Mommy's nice Dr. who told me I was so cute with little rolls on my arms! She gave Mommy a clean bill of health! Then we went to Baby's R US and picked up the furniture for my room. My parents (the slackers) have not done anything but paint it yet! I can't wait to see all my fishies! Mommy evan said I might be able to get my own fish when I start sleeping in the room at night! Uncle Jonny came home from his vacation last night and had his first lesson in Emily care. Daddy showed him how to pick me up and feed me and burp me. It was awesome! Maybe after a few more lessons he will watch me long enough for Mommy and Daddy to have a date! (At least they hope so!)

4 comments:

sheralyn said...

It's been a week already?! Crazy! Love the picture of Emily with her uncle...priceless :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW I am so happy that Uncle Jonny is not afraid of his first neice. He is doing an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! My GREATGrand daughter is gonna be so big before I get to get some Shugah,spoil her ,hold her and rock her to sleep.. .... you won't suffer from having someone to look after her at the beach!

Sue said...

Jonny, you like a natural at taking care of Emily. I'm sure Colleen and William are hoping you turn into a great babysitter. She is really a cutie! I hope I get to see her before she starts high school! Give her a big kiss from me.
Sue