A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My First Doctors Appointment



Mommy and Daddy told me I was quite the stinker last night. I was scared and lonely and did not want to go to sleep so I stayed up crying all night. Mommy finally patted me to sleep around 5:45. Much to my annoyance they woke me up again at 6:30 to take me on a ride to the doctor. He gave me a clean bill of health and told me I looked great and then woke me up (again) to play with me. Mommy and Daddy asked him how they could get me change my sleep pattern and after he gave them several good ideas (and reminded my very exhausted Mommy that it was ok for me to cry for 15 or 20 minutes!). After that we came home and everyone, including Bella and Biscuit, took a nice long nap! This afternoon Mommy's friend Amanda came over to play and we conspired to convince her husband that newborns weren't so bad and that we really didn't break that easily! I pulled off all the charm I could muster!

3 comments:

poohtazbaby said...

Just keep her on a routine and she'll get the hang of it.

We think you are beautiful Miss Emily :>)
Love, Auntie Paula, Uncle Pat, and very excited to be a new cousin Talia

Unknown said...

Hi Emily,

It is great to read you blog!
I hope to meet you soon.
In the meantime, you should try to sleep nonstop from 8pm to 10:30am....I am planning to do the same after my birth. I hear my parents saying that I will be a good sleeper.

-your friend beanette

sheralyn said...

She looks so freaking adorable in her car seat! And by the way, I think she was just rebelling because of our phone conversation...saying she was the best baby (which of course she is) and that she was already sleeping through the night :) What a stinker!