A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My 1st Pluckers Trivia Night!




Mommy and Daddy took me to Plucker's tonight to play a trivia game and to meet some of their friends. Ryan was there and on out team (which was awful!) and then some of Mommy's doctor friends were there from work. Everyone told me how sweet I was and stared at me for awhile then got back to the game. I slept through most of the game but woke up in time to eat my boring formula and get some dancing in during the music round before I threw up all over Mommy and she declared that it was time for us to go home and take a bath! Daddy and Ryan went to Thomas' house to wallow in their loss and smoke a cigar and drink some beer. Uncle Jonny, Mommy and I went home and got all cleaned up and played for a while in my new bouncer. I will post my picture at Plucker's as soon as I figure out how to get it off the computer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! At least if I cannot be there, I can see you and how you are growing most every day! I love you, little Emily!

Unknown said...

Perhaps the throwing up is a result of the bland formula. During your next visit to Pluckers you should ask about the "puree of deep fried pickle" option.

sheralyn said...

i definitely like matt's idea...what a bland dinner for such a great restaurant! :)