A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, June 30, 2008

~



I had my 2nd week birthday appointment with my normal Dr today. Bella and Biscuit told me to make sure that I pee on everything that I could find. So I did just that. I peed on the scale when they took off all my clothes (Mommy tells me little girls aren't supposed to run around naked) and then I peed on Mommy when I heard another baby crying in the next room. Then the Dr came in and checked me out, and said I looked great (75% height and 45% weight)and played with me for a little bit. Then the mean nurse came in and poked my foot and squeezed it for a very long time and then while Mommy was trying to make me feel better she gave me a shot in my thigh! Not nice! After she put a Daffy Duck band-aid on me, Daddy held me and loved on me for a little bit! When Uncle Jonny came home from work, he loved on me for a little bit too. A girl could get used to all this lovin'!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

what a sad face! poor little girl...bad doctor's office. bad!