A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, June 16, 2008

My Arrival



I was feeling very stubborn today. I knew something big was going to happen, I had no idea what though. The puppies kept us up all night pacing and kicking Mommy and I. Mommy showed up at the hospital at 8 am for her scheduled induction and they immediately started poking and prodding at me ( not nice). They started some medicine at 8:45 am that made Mommys legs feel very heavy and then they ruined my nice warm home and I kept being pushed at and my head kept being poked at all day. The doctors scared me and I decided to turn sideways to get away from them. At 8:45 pm the doctor said something about having to do a c-section and the next thing I knew, there were all these bright lights and weird looking people in blue clothes and masks and funny looking hands all around. They were all talking at once and Daddy was taking pictures. They were scary and loud and I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep! After Mommy and Daddy tried to console me, Grandmama Hadden tried to console me and Uncle Jonny kept making funny noises and faces at me. After awhile they took me away to a quite room where they cleaned me up and fed me and put goopy stuff in my eyes. Not cool!

No comments: