A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Of My New Friends





I have met so many new people! Who knew that all those muffled voices that I have heard for so long would finally have faces to go with them! Mommy's friend Kate came to visit us in the hospital and brought me my very 1st softball (Mommy was so happy! Miss Sabra came and visited us at home and my sisters absolutely loved her! She gave us all a ton of attention and lovin! Jill and Ryan are our teammates for trivia night at Pluckers. Mommy and Jill talk about work sometimes (very boring!) Jill works for UT southwestern as a lab assistant and Ryan works with Thomas for sports broadcasting. Lots of sports talk and medical talk, I should be one well rounded kid! Frank is our waiter sometimes at Pluckers, and sometimes slips us an answer or 2! I also met Mommy friend Doris from their church back in Az, she gave me lots of lovin and then was off to see more friends! I can't wait to meet more people! I heard Grandma and Grandpa were coming to see me next week and were bringing me my first ASU outfit! Mommy and Daddy are so proud!

2 comments:

Kate's Story said...

Emily, You have made so many new friends! Can't wait to see you again!
Hugs and Kisses,
Auntie Kate

sheralyn said...

she already has more friends than i do :(