A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A few of my favorite things!



When I agree to give up lap time, and there are no other shoulders,arms, chins or noses to suck on, I could be convinced to play in the bouncee seat Uncle Brian and Aunt Traci gave me or the swing that Uncle Pat and Aunt Paula got me. They both add nice additional seating to the dinner table. I hate it when Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Jonny put me in my pack-and-play when they eat! I don't like to be able to hear them and not see them! Plus, I like to stick my tongue out at Bella and Biscuit, cause they are not allowed at the table! I like the jungle theme to them, maybe Daddy will let me go to Costa Rica next year with him if he goes scuba diving!

No comments: