A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 1st trip





I went on my first trip this weekend to Colorado! Mommy and Daddy's friends Brian and Christa got married in Denver and Mommy and I flew there and met up with Daddy (he flew in from a business trip in Tennesee). The airport and airplane were a new and exciting experience for me!(So exciting that I slept the whole way!) After Mommy and I got there and picked up the rental car we drove to see more friends Heather, Greg and Hailey then picked up Daddy from the airport. My sleeping schedule was so messed up! Everytime I would wake up to play, they would put me back in the car and I would fall back to sleep! Mommy, Daddy and I went to the Aqaurium on Saturday and had a blast then went to the wedding that night. I was all dressed up and didn't want to miss anything. Mommy said I was cranky but she kept tring to make me fall asleep! Monday we went to see Batman, it was a little scary so I went to sleep and missed all the scary parts!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

You look so pretty in your new dress! And what a great family photo :) Although in the picture by the shark, your dad's smile looks awfully similar to the sharks...watch out!