A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Friday, July 4, 2008

My First 4th of July



The highlight of the day was putting on the very cute 4th of July onesie that Auntie Sheralyn sent me. It was so cute and comfy, I didn't even throw up on it! Daddy and Uncle Jonny had the day of at work so I got lots of bonding time in with them so Mommy could get some stuff done around the house. She worked on my room for most of the morning and afternoon, and then spent some time working on my announcements! In the evening they put me in my pack and play so they could eat burgers and brats and hot dogs; then Mommy and I sat out by the pool and watched fireworks while Daddy, Uncle Jonny and Pete went swimming and sat in the hot tub! Maybe next year we can actually go to the park and watch the show.

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

the outfit's a little big on her, but still super-cute! glad she liked it and didn't throw up on it :) happy 4th!