A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tummy time




Tonight I was playing on my tummy while Bella and Biscuit were dancing around me, Mommy was getting us ready to go to Colorado (our 1st trip!) and Daddy was packing to go on a business trip. Then when all the comotion stopped and my tummy was full we unwound with a classic movie; The Great Outdoors! Very funny!

1 comment:

sheralyn said...

Look how big you are getting, Emily! But I have to ask...in the last picture, are you laying on Bella and Biscuit's bed? Tell dad to spring for a cushion for you! :) :)