A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Playing with Daddy



I love it when Daddy comes home from work and takes me from Mommy to play with me and make funny faces at me! Yesterday he came home with roses for Mommy and me, they were orange and yellow and absolutely beautiful! Then he laid on the couch and snuggled with me and gave me lots of kisses. The best ever!

3 comments:

Lynn F. said...

Hi Colleen,
Emily is adorable and I love how talkative she is on her blog! Keep the cute pics coming and congrats!
--Lynn Flanagan

sheralyn said...

hey Emmy! :) I see now from your announcement that's what you go by...just thought I'd say how cute you are (again) and thanks for the announcement and picture! See you in August!

Destiny's Summer before high school said...

Hi Family-
So nice to see you with grandma & grandpa! Emily you are so cute and we enjoy seeing your pictures and reading your blog everyday.

Love-
Auntie Traci