A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm 4 weeks old!




Wow it was a busy day! Grandpa and Mommy did lots of small projects around the house while grandma loved on me and played with me all day! I spent the afternoon practicing holding my head up all by myself! Then I played in my bouncy seat while Mommy and Grandma scrap-booked and printed out lots of pictures for Grandma to show all her friends at home! Then when Daddy got home we all went to Cold Stone Creamery where everyone got really good ice cream (except for me)and used my birthday as an excuse for the calories! It's ok, I was up all night fussing and carrying on, to pay them back!

No comments: