A few of my favorite Things

  • Costco time with Jonny and Maggie and Mr Pauls House, Pluckers with Uncle T and Ryan
  • Ballet, School, Stretch and Grow and Riding my bike
  • Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Zoe
  • Hot Dogs, French Fries, Grapes, Pizza and Broccoli
  • Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Shrek and FInding Nemo

About Me

My photo
Born June 16, 2008 9:46 pm 7 lbs and 7 oz 20 inches via c-section

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My 1st Bath




So, as it turns out, I am not that fond of my new bathtub. It looked like a lot more fun then it really was. The water was nice and warm to begin with but I was laying on top of it so I quickly got chilly. While Mommy was washing me and Daddy was taking pictures of me, Biscuit ate my glow-in-the-dark rubber ducky! I was very sad! While I was in the bathtub I realized I hadn't eaten for a while. and could not be comforted until someone gave me a bottle! Bella was very sweet and stayed by my side the whole time to make sure that I was safe and ok!
I also played in my room for the first time today! Daddy was very busy this weekend cleaning my carpet and putting my new furniture together. Mommy spent Friday doing touch up paint and details and Daddy, Jonny, Bella and Biscuit helped do the big stuff. (I will put up pictures when we finally get it all done.) I played on the floor while Bella babysat while Mommy put stuff on the walls and Daddy put my changing table together! Uncle Jonny got a super cool monitor for my room too!

No comments: